The Brown Medical Alumni Association recognized distinguished alumni, faculty, and members of the community with several awards and honors at this year’s Commencement-Reunion Weekend.
- Early Achievement Award: Sarah E. Wakeman ’05 MD’09
- Junior Alumni Award for Excellence in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Jennifer W. Tsai ’14 MD’19
- Senior Alumni Award for Excellence in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Agueda Hernandez ’92 MD’96, P’25MD’29
- Ruth B. Sauber Distinguished Alumni Award: Peter V. Chin-Hong ’92 MD’97
- W. W. Keen Award: Jack A. Elias, MD
- Artemis Joukowsky Award: George A. Bray Jr. ’53, MD
Read about the recipients at alumni-friends.brown.edu/volunteer/recognition/medical-alumni-association-awards.